$15.00
$20.00
$30.00
J-P Latvala
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just received my copy of the game and wanted to try it on Vassal.
I know there is some kind of Vassal module for playtesters, but is it available somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
An up-to-date Vassal module is being created by Airjudden and should be ready in the near future.

Michael Rinella
Designer, Festung Europa
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
WICHITA
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playtesting it now. I should kick it out this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent news. The physical product still hasn't landed at Canada's best OLGS (boardgamebliss) but soon. I will be notified the second it does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit 9/12: The VASSAL module should be appearing shortly.

I'd be psyched to have an ACTS tournament of this game. I'd even participate which is saying something because I have almost zero free time and have virtually ceased playing games "for fun" anymore. Someone would have to make the ACTS module but given that there is one for Shifting Sands that shouldn't be too difficult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
xkander
Italy
Castelbuono
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Rinella wrote:
Edit 9/12: The VASSAL module should be appearing shortly.

I'd be psyched to have an ACTS tournament of this game. I'd even participate which is saying something because I have almost zero free time and have virtually ceased playing games "for fun" anymore. Someone would have to make the ACTS module but given that there is one for Shifting Sands that shouldn't be too difficult.

Michael, in the past I created some ACTS modules for card driven wargames (for example Pursuit of Glory, Kingdom of Heaven etc).
If you have a complete list of the cards, with all the text and numbers (so it's better a text format - not pictures - to enable "copy and paste"), I could try to make the module in my spare time.

Anyway, without active players, a module will be deleted from ACTS, so I hope there will be enough interest...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.