$30.00
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


I may have misheard but I think the guy said it was 17 million dollars paid to trump, his kids, or his businesses.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I was saving this for Hillary, but same difference.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
So, is TYT's the Leftist counterpart to Info Wars? The only evidence this guy offered up was "according to new reports". I think some coverage has already been given to the fact that Trump used personal assets like his own plane (as an example) to campaign. So how is using campaign money to pay for the plane any different than Hildebeast using campaign money to pay for her new plane? Or how is paying family, who are actually staff -- provably so -- somehow crooked?

Not saying there isn't some stink on how money is used by Trump's campaign, just that it's no different than Hillary's. Isn't that how RSP deals with Hillary revelations? "Meh, everybody does it."
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
So, is TYT's the Leftist counterpart to Info Wars? The only evidence this guy offered up was "according to new reports". I think some coverage has already been given to the fact that Trump used personal assets like his own plane (as an example) to campaign. So how is using campaign money to pay for the plane any different than Hildebeast using campaign money to pay for her new plane? Or how is paying family, who are actually staff -- provably so -- somehow crooked?

Not saying there isn't some stink on how money is used by Trump's campaign, just that it's no different than Hillary's. Isn't that how RSP deals with Hillary revelations? "Meh, everybody does it."

Yeah, maybe if you occasionally spewed your vitriol at a Republican I could take this post seriously.
9 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Trump's whole campaign is about using the screwy campaign finance rules to his own benefit. He was doing a radio interview early in the primaries and he was talking about how messed up the campaign laws were and how politicians only ran to benefit themselves. Of course at the time he spun it that he was using his own money so he wasn't like that.

I suspect a lot of the Republican candidates only ran for this reason which is why we had so many bland candidates who gave a half assed effort.

This has certainly been going on for a while. Al Gore got rich off using his campaign to sell books and both Obama and Hillary have done really well also. Every Republican candidate also trots out a book for the election, but I don't think they have seen a lot of success at it yet. I guess Trump has figured out a better method, just pay yourself directly and cut out the book publishers.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
So, is TYT's the Leftist counterpart to Info Wars? The only evidence this guy offered up was "according to new reports". I think some coverage has already been given to the fact that Trump used personal assets like his own plane (as an example) to campaign. So how is using campaign money to pay for the plane any different than Hildebeast using campaign money to pay for her new plane? Or how is paying family, who are actually staff -- provably so -- somehow crooked?

Not saying there isn't some stink on how money is used by Trump's campaign, just that it's no different than Hillary's. Isn't that how RSP deals with Hillary revelations? "Meh, everybody does it."


Hillary isn't running on being the outsider who is above it all. She's not running on being a straight talker and honest dealer. She also seems to know or have staff who know the campaign finance rules, while Trump has broken them several times now.

So it is a combination of breaking the rules, and false presentation that earns him the attention.

What's the over under on the number of names Tripp calls me in any reply?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
So, is TYT's the Leftist counterpart to Info Wars? The only evidence this guy offered up was "according to new reports". I think some coverage has already been given to the fact that Trump used personal assets like his own plane (as an example) to campaign. So how is using campaign money to pay for the plane any different than Hildebeast using campaign money to pay for her new plane? Or how is paying family, who are actually staff -- provably so -- somehow crooked?

Not saying there isn't some stink on how money is used by Trump's campaign, just that it's no different than Hillary's. Isn't that how RSP deals with Hillary revelations? "Meh, everybody does it."


Hillary isn't running on being the outsider who is above it all. She's not running on being a straight talker and honest dealer. She also seems to know or have staff who know the campaign finance rules, while Trump has broken them several times now.

So it is a combination of breaking the rules, and false presentation that earns him the attention.

What's the over under on the number of names Trumo calls me in any reply?


Do you even watch the news?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
Hillary isn't running on being the outsider who is above it all. She's not running on being a straight talker and honest dealer.


So she is running on dishonesty ? Bold strategy.

also a great TYT parody which has gone way past infowars territory of crazy.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Alexandria (temporarily)
Virginia
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't heard this but it wouldn't surprise me. It's Trump's MO. Like jacking up the rent five-fold that Trump's real estate arm is charging the Trump campaign for office space, since the money paying for Trump's office space started to come from donations.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:

What's the over under on the number of names Tripp calls me in any reply?


You have to make those bets when he can't see the cards. He's like a toddler, he'll do the opposite just to spite you.
4 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
So, is TYT's the Leftist counterpart to Info Wars? The only evidence this guy offered up was "according to new reports". I think some coverage has already been given to the fact that Trump used personal assets like his own plane (as an example) to campaign. So how is using campaign money to pay for the plane any different than Hildebeast using campaign money to pay for her new plane? Or how is paying family, who are actually staff -- provably so -- somehow crooked?

Not saying there isn't some stink on how money is used by Trump's campaign, just that it's no different than Hillary's. Isn't that how RSP deals with Hillary revelations? "Meh, everybody does it."


Hillary isn't running on being the outsider who is above it all. She's not running on being a straight talker and honest dealer. She also seems to know or have staff who know the campaign finance rules, while Trump has broken them several times now.

So it is a combination of breaking the rules, and false presentation that earns him the attention.

What's the over under on the number of names Trumo calls me in any reply?


Do you even watch the news?
Care to provide a link where she says she is not a Washingtonian insider?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
So, is TYT's the Leftist counterpart to Info Wars? The only evidence this guy offered up was "according to new reports". I think some coverage has already been given to the fact that Trump used personal assets like his own plane (as an example) to campaign. So how is using campaign money to pay for the plane any different than Hildebeast using campaign money to pay for her new plane? Or how is paying family, who are actually staff -- provably so -- somehow crooked?

Not saying there isn't some stink on how money is used by Trump's campaign, just that it's no different than Hillary's. Isn't that how RSP deals with Hillary revelations? "Meh, everybody does it."


You seem to have left out the part where when Trump got outside donations for his campaign the rent he paid to himself magically more than quadrupled.

http://fortune.com/2016/08/23/trump-campaign-rent/

You really must watch news from varied sources
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
So, is TYT's the Leftist counterpart to Info Wars? The only evidence this guy offered up was "according to new reports". I think some coverage has already been given to the fact that Trump used personal assets like his own plane (as an example) to campaign. So how is using campaign money to pay for the plane any different than Hildebeast using campaign money to pay for her new plane? Or how is paying family, who are actually staff -- provably so -- somehow crooked?

Not saying there isn't some stink on how money is used by Trump's campaign, just that it's no different than Hillary's. Isn't that how RSP deals with Hillary revelations? "Meh, everybody does it."


Hillary isn't running on being the outsider who is above it all. She's not running on being a straight talker and honest dealer. She also seems to know or have staff who know the campaign finance rules, while Trump has broken them several times now.

So it is a combination of breaking the rules, and false presentation that earns him the attention.

What's the over under on the number of names Trumo calls me in any reply?


Do you even watch the news?


Yes. Did that question have a purpose?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Suckers and idiots are easy to fleece. Shiny objects keep them distracted, and tickling their soft parts to make them warm keep them all happy.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
and tickling their soft parts to make them warm keep them all happy.


Actually Jesus doesn't approve of that.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
We've gone through all of this plenty before.

Aside from whether or not is should be allowed, it's dumb to divert campaign funds to yourself because it's one of the worst things you can do if you want to attract more.

There are two months to go and Clinton has a big cash advantage. Who exactly is going to donate substantial funds to Trump now in order to catch up?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Altair IV wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
and tickling their soft parts to make them warm keep them all happy.


Actually Jesus doesn't approve of that.
He does not approve of a lot of things Donny does, it's not stopping so called Christians form stupidity like this...



The gospel if St Ralph the Liar Chapter 6 verse 66

And the lord sayeth "let us buildeth a wall to keepeth out the Samaritans, exceptheth the ones I employeth".
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
Drew1365 wrote:
myopia wrote:
Aside from whether or not is should be allowed, it's dumb to divert campaign funds to yourself because it's one of the worst things you can do if you want to attract more.


Seems to work well if you're a Democrat.

Quote:
There are two months to go and Clinton has a big cash advantage.


Thank you, House of Saud!

Quote:
Who exactly is going to donate substantial funds to Trump now in order to catch up?


Putin, right?


What on Earth are you talking about?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
But remember, rightwingnuts, Hillary scooping up millions for her "charitable foundation" from foreign governments in exchange for State Department favors . . . this is perfectly acceptable behavior for a prospective President.


1. The Clinton Foundation's tax records are public. It spends most of its money on charitable programs. Charity monitoring organizations rate it extremely highly as an example of a charity that uses money very efficiently for its charitable goals.

2. There is literally no evidence that anybody ever received "State department favours" in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. There is insinuation and innuendo and precious little else.
9 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
You are hi-lar-i-ous. Well played.


I like that you're finally realizing that you've got nothing and have to resort to the "act condescending so I don't have to argue facts" model you always end up at eventually, only took a few months this time around, I appreciate the efficiency
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I love it watching the local conservative rsp'ers defend Trump's actual corruption over Clinton's perceived corruption, and still say I'm not for Trump!
17 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
Drew1365 wrote:
myopia wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
myopia wrote:
Aside from whether or not is should be allowed, it's dumb to divert campaign funds to yourself because it's one of the worst things you can do if you want to attract more.


Seems to work well if you're a Democrat.

Quote:
There are two months to go and Clinton has a big cash advantage.


Thank you, House of Saud!

Quote:
Who exactly is going to donate substantial funds to Trump now in order to catch up?


Putin, right?


What on Earth are you talking about?



You don't know? Did you even know what you were talking about?


Eh. I try to be reasonably pleasant to you Drew even when you say silly things. I think I'll pass on asking you to back up claims you won't bother to support.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
mightygodking wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
You are hi-lar-i-ous. Well played.


I like that you're finally realizing that you've got nothing and have to resort to the "act condescending so I don't have to argue facts" model you always end up at eventually, only took a few months this time around, I appreciate the efficiency


You were the one making up facts there. Sorry.


The Clinton Foundation is indeed rated better than the Red Cross by an outside rating organization, you can read their methodology here:

https://www.charitywatch.org/top-rated-charities

(If you have a particular reason to distrust charity watch, I'm open to it.)
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
You may find this interesting.

http://www.nonprofitpro.com/article/who-watches-the-charity-...

I know that Charity Navigator had a long relationship with the Clinton Global Initiative, so when they took the Clinton Foundation off the "sketchy" list last December (based on "adjusted" tax returns), that sent up alarm bells. We all know what "adjusted" is a euphemism for, don't we?


"I'm just going to keep attacking your sources until you agree that my unfounded accusations are right"

Drew, never change

Quote:
What I can find about Charity Watch suggests that it's really just one guy who's declared himself an unbiased expert.


Your stunning research skills might have led you to miss their "about us" page, which lists their board of directors, staff, methodology, and their own financial disclosure as a nonprofit, but I can understand how this might have been difficult for you to find because you're a dimwit.
17 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
But remember, rightwingnuts, Hillary scooping up millions for her "charitable foundation" from foreign governments in exchange for State Department favors . . . this is perfectly acceptable behavior for a prospective President.

You just don't understand how awesome she is!

Hillary is a corrupt politician, no doubt, but at least she is a politician. Trump is just a disgrace. Anyone who votes for Trump is taking a dump and wiping their ass with the American flag. The man is not qualified to be president, he isn't qualified for any other elected office either.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.