Popular Tags: [View All]
Ewan Anderson
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

Can you lose the big push and then regain it?

Say for example you have 5 units in a region, the first unit is successful then the second unsuccessful (so you have had the big push then lost it) if the third or fourth unit is successful can they regain that big push status?

Can you get the big push after all trenches are breached?

Soloed this game yesterday, looks really good,

Thanks, Ewan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Ewan! Thanks for the kind words.
The Big Push can be gained and lost multiple times in the same attack. So yes, if you lose an attack and thus lose the Big Push, the next win in the same attack can gain it back again. After all trenches are breached (which does not reward a Big Push) you may gain it with subsequent winning attacks in the same combat.

Have fun!

Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ewan Anderson
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah great, thanks Hermann, such a cool game, I love the art style for it, particularly how detailed the soldiers are depicted on the counters.

Myself and my friend have some time off work Thursday & Friday so will be trying it out 2 player then
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ewan! Tim Allen did a great job on the art and I also particularly like the soldiers on the armies. It goes against convention to have single soldiers in a strategic game, but we really wanted to highlight the "look" of WWI.

Herm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Hughes
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree an excellent look.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.