Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Mecke
United States
New Hope
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Question, on the Peril phase. If you have already activated the Red Peril last round, does that then repeat every Peril phase for the rest of the game? Until you finish exploring, defeat Odious, or most likely die.. cry .. again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ottothemad wrote:
Question, on the Peril phase. If you have already activated the Red Peril last round, does that then repeat every Peril phase for the rest of the game? Until you finish exploring, defeat Odious, or most likely die.. cry .. again?

Correct, from page 10:

Quote:
If the peril token reaches the end of the track, each time peril would increase, it remains in the same space. However, any corresponding effects are still resolved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mecke
United States
New Hope
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks. Ouch. I don't know how I missed that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, to be fair it's never mentioned on any of the 4 separate Peril sections in the reference guide, which just has me shaking my head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Tyler
United States
flag msg tools
Yep, the red peril effect will trigger every round. Exploration is key in this encounter - hit it hard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.