6 Posts

Pillars of Eternity: Lords of the Eastern Reach» Forums » Rules

Subject: Soul Gems rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claire
msg tools
mb
If your Hero or anyone who has a soul gem icon on the card, do you put it on as soon as you recruit them or do you have to wait until you kill monsters that have soul gems as rewards to place them on the cards??

Also I am presuming you will have to have quite a few rounds of skipping the combat faze until your army is built up?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Heroes and troops do not usually start with a soul gem. You have to defeat a monster or take some treasure that gives you a soul gem first.

It's typical to skip your combat step for the first couple rounds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire
msg tools
mb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that the Event Die usually takes the gems away before I can use them, so I stopped playing with them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
I noticed that the Event Die usually takes the gems away before I can use them, so I stopped playing with them

Odd. There is only a 1/6 chance to lose one soul gem and the event die is only rolled once a round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anarchy wrote:
martimer wrote:

Odd. There is only a 1/6 chance to lose one soul gem and the event die is only rolled once a round.
It was comical.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.