Save 15% on orders today:

Inked15
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Ellis
msg tools
With the 15% off it's still more expensive than Amazon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Elliott
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
anyone have advice about how to make a playmat for this game? I'd love to order a custom one from Inked Gaming to use but I'm not the artistic/creative type so I'm not sure how to go about it soblue

edit: nvm, not sure why I didn't think to look at the files area before laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red Biggs
msg tools
Which one on amazon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James A.
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used this file from BGG User MrWorley: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/135133/universal-14x2...

This playmat is awesome, and current through the Civil War expansion + compatible with Villains.

I printed this through InkedGaming for less than $40 US including shipping (within US). Was really happy with the image quality and the playmat itself. Definitely would recommend this file and InkedGaming highly.

Glad you're enjoying the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Let us go out this evening for pleasure; the night is still young."
badge
STOP! WHOSE TURN IS IT NEXT?
mbmbmbmbmb
CircX wrote:
I used this file from BGG User MrWorley: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/135133/universal-14x2...

This playmat is awesome, and current through the Civil War expansion + compatible with Villains.

I printed this through InkedGaming for less than $40 US including shipping (within US). Was really happy with the image quality and the playmat itself. Definitely would recommend this file and InkedGaming highly.

Glad you're enjoying the game!

Just ordered this, US shipping with the coupon for 30$. Thanks for the link. This mat looks GREAT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul H
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Why aren't you at your post?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am partial to my playmat design of course.

I like the layout of MrWorely's design though. I might borrow some of his ideas and shuffle some of the slots around. I'm not overly fond of the really busy images of the traditional mat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rraahk wrote:
I am partial to my playmat design of course.

I like the layout of MrWorely's design though. I might borrow some of his ideas and shuffle some of the slots around. I'm not overly fond of the really busy images of the traditional mat.

Yeah, I'm partial to yours also.

I like my namesake's mats, but for me the biggest hurdle is not having a spot on the mat for KOs or escapes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.