Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blake Hollingsworth
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Hey Guys,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but I'm new here. I'm looking to complete my collection and need all battlemaps except the Stalingrad one (just found a copy at my FLGS).

They don't have to be new, just complete. I'd appreciate any links to markets, etc.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Minot
North Dakota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I realize this is not particularly helpful, but all I can say as "Good Luck."

Monitor the Geek Market (subscribe to this game) and eBay. Be ready to pay $100+ for a used copy, $200+ for a mint/new copy. Snap it up quickly if you can find one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having spotted this thread, I'm now seriously considering selling my Battlemaps collection.

Is Ebay generally the simplest/safest way of selling these sorts of things?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Hollingsworth
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I have bought quite a few things and it has been great for me. However, I'd love to buy them directly I am looking to play/collect them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Siana
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I only bought the battlemaps so I could play them and did not need anything in pristine or new condition. I have been most successful in buying battlemaps missing the pieces or as part of a larger lot and then supplementing the missing pieces from the Equipment pack. I was also successful in getting pieces of the Air Pack at a deep discount and then buying the scenario booklet online for $10. I then sold my collection of pristine battlemaps and air pack at market price. When all was said and done, I think I paid next to nothing for the battlemaps and the airpack and ended up with several copies of various expansions much of which I have given to friends in order to draw them into the MM '44 web. It was a fun exercise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.