Subject: Looking for a game that may not exist. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan House
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Is anyone making a game that:

A: Is set in a Sci-Fi universe (or perhaps even a modern-day combat setting)
B: Is a CCG / Card Game
C: Uses a die-rolling mechanic (D4, D6, D10, D12, D20)

I just can't get into fantasy themed anything from Magic to Game of Thrones and everything in between.

I like CCG's (and used to play Decipher's Star Wars CCG) but it looks like Magic, Pokemon, and Yu-gi-oh are the elephants in the room and have been for years.

Something about a big Crown Royal bag full of weird-shaped, multi-colored dice is just naturally interesting to me, but I'm not an RPG-er.

Long shot, but maybe someone knows something or is interested in building something like this.

Thanks!

Nathan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Star Wars: Destiny
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
robot 'moi' JUST now *thought-up* this "Futu-Football-(USA)" Iron-Manly version in which BOTH Offenses & Defenses played against one another accordingly, and it'll "B" called: "BattleBalls!" whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hawryluk
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love to play Dice Masters.

It might not be Sci-fi enough for you but it uses cards and dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan House
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I appreciate all the suggestions. Please continue to let me know if you think of something. I'm going to start looking into the suggestions provided so far. I don't know anything about those games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ Wilde
United States
Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Nathan. I'm actually about to relaunch my game along with releasing it's first expansion. If you want to know more about it, hit me up.

Galaxy Zento: Chessmen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.