Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As most of us know the Campaign funded in 1 day.. Wohoo! so with that.. lets start talking about the new game and all the stuff...

So what do folks think about the team play aspect of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think it sounds clumsy and kind of silly. Just give us a full co-op.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought the same but...after i looked at it some more... it is full coop!. The team angle can be ignored. I tried this with the zarakov scenario for us to test with my wife.

We played as one team 2 pc each,and simply performed the AI board after our turns.

Frankly i think full coop is there its just acstrtch goal with so other cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
I think it sounds clumsy and kind of silly. Just give us a full co-op.

why?
Arcadia Quest do the same(sort of),and it works really well.
Your team will have to fight minions and vilains,and sometime other heroes.
this is great

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am eyeing this one as well. I didn't back the first one, but it sounds like they are coming into this second KS project with a bit more control over things.

I'm just reading the rules now (both the first and second game) and it sounds really interesting. I may be able to get my hands on the first season game for a reasonable price and it would appear that it is fully compatible with the second season. Has there been any mention of any plan to create AI boards for all of the first season villains? I can see they made one for Doktor Skarov....

I like the idea of the "co-op but not really" type game. I have a copy of Heroes Wanted (which oddly enough uses a hand management type system as well) and it is also a game in which each player works as a team to take down a villain, but only one can be the "Headliner". You don't always go after each other directly, but there is a lot of competition. I think the team play is a good way to keep the game challenging.

I also like the sound of how you include team ups. Even in a two player game you can control more than one hero on your team without having to completely manage multiple heroes.

I haven't backed this one yet (soon possibly). I am watching it closely thought....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Wrobel
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have backed and am looking forward to it. I have the 1st episode and am looking forward to being able to play One on Many (1E) or PvPvE (2E). Its a fun game so definitely go and back it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I may have to back this one. My FLGS has a copy of the 1st episode stuff so I may pick that up while patiently waiting for the 2nd episode.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.