2 Posts

Think-Thunk» Forums » General

Subject: Are you experiencing the same issue...? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gene Miller
msg tools
mb
I have a nice copy of the game and the plastic tabs seem to be in excellent condition however the snap or elasticity is lacking when shooting the ball across the game board.

When shooting it straight, the ball usually just crests the center of the board and gently rolls down to the other side.

When shooting from one of the side tabs, the results are mixed but the ball doesn't usually bounce more than 1-2 times before resting back into the same players hole (ineffective except for very close opponent pawns).

Not a player of this when it was first produced, is this just consistent with the age of the plastic/game...or did it originally have similar lack-luster ball action?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Miller
msg tools
mb
I think I can answer my own question. Purchased another copy that appears brand new and has lack luster spring in the plastic shooting tabs. Apparently it wasn't anticipated that the game wouldn't be functional after 10+ years or so?

If anyone has a different experience or can recommend a fix please let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.