Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dimitris Chatzidimitriou
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So after a long time searching for a good deal, I got a used copy of Galaxy Trucker: Anniversary Edition at UK Games Expo this summer, a game I really love!

...only it turned out to be a horrible deal, since when I got home and counted the components carefully I noticed that a lot of cards, tiles, minis and even one of the rulebooks were missing. To make matters worse everything smelled strongly of mold.

So, extremely disappointed and sad about my purchase, I decided to send an e-mail to CGE to ask whether I could purchase the missing components so that Ι can have at least a playable (if not smelly!) game.

Now my previous experience with CGE's customer support was just after the Dungeon Lords Happy Anniversary Kickstarter, where they tended to answer to messages several weeks later if at all. I didn't complain though since in the end I got every replacement I asked for and I know how difficult it is for a small company to handle the support of such a successful kickstarter campaign.

Well this time their service was perfect! They were very helpful, they responded immediately, they allowed me to purchase a very large part of the game's components even though they didn't have to (since I bought it used), and they even added a couple of promos in the package! Yayyy!!!

To conclude: I really love CGE's games and I am very glad to see that they also have excellent customer support!

Congratulations guys!! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.