Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary: Those who do, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb

Luckily, for me, the back to school crap boat has long sailed. My kid graduated university 4 years ago and is working for a living.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MABBY wrote:

Luckily, for me, the back to school crap boat has long sailed. My kid graduated university 4 years ago and is working for a living.
Or

How to keep your job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
mb
The only thing I learn every year on the first day of school.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MARCUS GABRIEL
United States
Grosse Pointe Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Five cents, please," his front door said when he tried to open it. The toll door had an innate stubborness to it... UBIK
mbmbmbmbmb
I have enjoyed 22 years in a row of First Day Back to School; today was my last (unless you count college). Five kids, three out of college, one in sophomore year, one in last year of high school. Huzzah!

This September also marks my 15th year as a single, custodial dad. My hat is off to all single parents, whatever the gender!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
MABBY wrote:

slatersteven wrote:
Or

How to keep your job.
"Everything is RELATIVE of one 'thang* & another!" surprise ~"DO NOT WANT ANY *THANG* THEN!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.