Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The main shipment of Zimby Mojo has arrived at the warehouse! I'll be refreshing my direct order stock (currently about a dozen units remain) this week and the games should start popping up in game stores in about two weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! Great news!

So Jim, here's my question. I just now placed a pre-order for the game at CSI. Is it safe to think that the game could ship to me by around October 10? I know you can't give me a definite answer, but here's why I ask...

It appears that our long-awaited move from Ohio to Oregon could finally happen. Woot! Since Zimby is the one pre-order item in my CSI cart, my thought is that it could hold up the shipping process and the box could ship to our old address. Not the best scenario. yuk

Not holding you to a set in stone response, of course. But if you could give me a probability, I'd appreciate it. I can always order one once we arrive out West.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow -- talk about a tough question! The best I can tell you is that the Zimby Mojo street date is 20 Sept and CSI typically gets theirs a day or two after that. Sept 20 is a Tuesday. Suppose for the sake of argument that CSI gets their copies that Friday, 23 Sept. If your order is already logged and waiting, and if they have a week processing time before shipment, that would put your ship date around the end of Sept. Of course, I do not know what their processing time is. I only used one week as an example.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Jim! I knew the question would be tough to actually answer. Just trying to get my game ducks in a row. I'm aware that, in the world of real estate, things can change on a dime. So this could be lots of ado about nothing. We could be here in Ohio for awhile if this deal falls through...

Thanks for taking the time to consider my quandary. I really appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.