Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eugene Png
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!

Here is where you would come to discuss Singapore Maths Trade III.

The wish list (items you want to see someone else list so you can trade for) for this trade is at Singapore Maths Trade III (WISHLIST).

Deadline-Offers: Sunday, September 18th, 2016, 20:00 SGT (Singapore Time)
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, September 25th, 2016, 20:00 SGT (Singapore Time)

Converted to GMT would be,

Deadline-Offers: Sunday, September 18th, 2016, 12:00 GMT
Deadline-Wants: Sunday, September 25th, 2016, 12:00 GMT

Have fun and enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian S
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All!

Likely to be putting up China version (i.e. considered bootlegged version) of Patchwork and Sushi Go up for trade but only listing them as sweeteners.

If anyone has any complaint, please let me know.

Thanks!

SH
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Png
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sohszehan wrote:
Hi All!

Likely to be putting up China version (i.e. considered bootlegged version) of Patchwork and Sushi Go up for trade but only listing them as sweeteners.

If anyone has any complaint, please let me know.

Thanks!

SH

In my opinion, if they are clearly listed and as sweeteners, I am open to it. However, best to discuss before the items are listed. Thanks for opening it up for discussion, Julian.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Png
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Geeklist is now locked, you can submit your wantlist for the items that are listed by you. Any issues please post here.­ Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
мąççą
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What if someone list their games as a different edition than the 1 they are trading, and then claim that they mistakenly or unknowingly did that, how to resolve?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lim Lex

Portland
Oregon
msg tools
mbmb
metalgear wrote:
What if someone list their games as a different edition than the 1 they are trading, and then claim that they mistakenly or unknowingly did that, how to resolve?

Good question. I think Eugene had mentioned that trader could be banned from all trade going forward or something like that. Hmmmm can't remember, perhaps Eugene can clarify.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Png
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
metalgear wrote:

Best is for you to clarify before trading as they are suppose to list clearly what they have for trade. What is listed should be what is traded.

Any further clarification can be sought with me directly.

Pending results are out. DO NOT START TRADING YET! Do wait until it is listed as official. Thank you. In the meantime, do let me know if there are any issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Png
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope but results are official, you can start trading! Thanks for everyone's participation! See you all in Math Trade IV, which will likely happen in December!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.