Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric T
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a very fun game and dungeon created.

Found the boss monster , small dragon after facing a mini-boss, Medusa.

The group almost made it back out intact, but we ran into a final Orc Brute 2 rooms from the exit and he defeated the cleric and elf on our way out!

I luckily have enough gold found to bring them back.

Found a couple of scrolls and a magic wand.

I really would like to try and add a town and travel phase to the game, which I think could be easily done and also a overland map to quest around in.

Thinking of adding some side quests and also tweaking the level up system and the weapons used ....possibly.

The best part of this game is it's simplicity so I don't want to have anything too advanced but still think it can be done.

I also would like to add more men / dwarfs / elves to the game as "monsters" to face and have a castle / outdoor locations to adventure.

Just some ideas to add to the game.

Next up I want to play the expansions created , those look really fun.

Great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ET11 wrote:
I really would like to try and add a town and travel phase to the game, which I think could be easily done and also a overland map to quest around in.
thumbsup
Quote:
I also would like to add more men / dwarfs / elves to the game as "monsters" to face and have a castle / outdoor locations to adventure.
thumbsup

Definitely. I think the simplicity of the system should help in adding things pretty easily.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Deeper Dungeons expansion handles some of this...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric T
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Null, I did buy all the expansions just haven't got them yet, but thanks for the direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Orlando
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ET11 wrote:
Thanks Null, I did buy all the expansions just haven't got them yet, but thanks for the direction.

Do you know which one(s)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E r i c k N. B o u c h a r d
Canada
Stoneham
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Try mixing the game with BARBARIAN PRINCE. That's what I do. It works marvellously. It's free. It's wondrously replayable. It's totally compatible with 4AD.

CONVERSION CHART
Skill Level = Level
Hit Points = Life.

There you go!

http://dwarfstar.brainiac.com/ds_barbarianprince.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.