GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,924 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Scenario order? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnathan Gopen
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Given that the second is considered to be one of the more difficult ones, and that there isn't exactly a narrative flow between the scenarios, what do you think the best order to play them in is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt E.

Virginia
msg tools
mb
Dalamarth wrote:
Given that the second is considered to be one of the more difficult ones, and that there isn't exactly a narrative flow between the scenarios, what do you think the best order to play them in is?

Doesn't matter, but note that the order in the app is by length.

So far my primary group has played them in order and we will be starting the final one on Friday, though we may not finish it due to the length in one sitting.

We will have to come back to the 2nd because we got the bad ending the first time. The 3rd, we didn't get the best so we may come back to that, but given the circumstances I think good was good enough!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Olsén
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say play the third one before the second, I have not yet played the last one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.