Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Rush
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
Any news of a reprint?

I know this has been asked a lot, but the last time was about 3 years ago.

I've tried to look online for any info about a reprint and couldn't find any, but I've often found that others seem to get that information about games when I can't.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Adam
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret message.
badge
Please send your answer to Old Pink, care of the Funny Farm, Chalfont.
mbmbmbmbmb
bprush wrote:
Any news of a reprint?

I know this has been asked a lot, but the last time was about 3 years ago.

I've tried to look online for any info about a reprint and couldn't find any, but I've often found that others seem to get that information about games when I can't.

Thanks.

Around the World in 80 Days

Slight changes to the game and a different theme, but this is the announced new edition. I'm not sure why they are going with a different theme, but I'm guessing with this new edition coming out, there are no plans to release a new edition with the original Aesop theme as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rush
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
I guess this means they won't print any more of the Hare & Tortoise theme. I really prefer that, so I'll have to look for a used version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a used copy even though it was available new as I wanted a specific copy. You never know there may be another reprint as Hare & Tortoise in future but probably not for a few years. It might still be possible to find new copies - I think there were some websites listing it in the UK when I looked last year (but whether they actually had stock is another matter). Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bharath Reddy
United States
Pinole
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its been reprinted and sold in UK by Gibson Games since 2010 (surprising that this version never released in the US). I think the Gibson versions artwork is much much better! You can find a bunch of them on ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.