United States
Rougemont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Play. Always.
mbmbmbmbmb
From the rules, when you're done with ranged attacks from a space, you make the terrain roll. "To resolve the attack roll a number of d6 equal to the British Terrain Modifier. Each die may be used to launch one attack on German units occupying a square that has just been subjected to a Ranged Combat attack." [Emphasis mine]

So say you attack two spaces in ranged combat. And you get to roll 2 dice afterwards for the terrain you're in.

Do you a) roll both and then apply them where you want between the two spaces you attacked?

Or, do you b) assign which die will represent attacks against which spaces and then roll them all at once?

Or, do you c) assign them one at a time and then roll, meaning you could see the outcome of the first die before assigning/rolling the second?

To me, a strict reading seems like a) is correct. The rules first say to "resolve the attack roll a number of d6" which sounds like you make the roll all at once. After that rule, it says each DIE can be used to attack a space you just ranged attacked.

Do I have it right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo B-D
Germany
Bielefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You roll both and apply them to the sqares which are attacked with ranged comabat.
If you attacked German units in the Pub and on the Bridge from School, you can assign one hit to German units on the Bridge and the other one to German units in the Pub.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.