Subject: Available in USA? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Rush
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
Are there any places to order this in the US, online or from a particular store? I'd like a copy, but would prefer to avoid international shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entrecruzado
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a used copy on Ebay. Not so expensive and it's in good condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know nothing about the store, but they say they have one copy:

http://boardgameco.com/product/um-reifenbreite/?utm_source=b...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Guantanamo wrote:
I know nothing about the store, but they say they have one copy:

http://boardgameco.com/product/um-reifenbreite/?utm_source=b...

That's the business that does bulk trades, where they make their money by giving back only about 75% of the value of the games they get - the trade-off is convenience and getting the games you want in return. Then they make the actual money by auctions and selling games on their site like here.

One caveat - they don't inventory their games. They say they don't have the time to do it with so many thousands of games going in and out... so it's just their policy. They guarantee they will "resolve the issues" after the fact if something goes wrong, but obviously that will be harder to do with rare games like this - so just a heads up going in that they won't have inventoried it. Last I checked they didn't publicize this policy on their website, but they did make a post about the policy on BGG:
Item for Geeklist "BoardGameCo: A Cautionary Tale"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.