Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Geraghty
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked two stores locally over the weekend. No luck yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lady Baynes
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
It is in our local Walgreens store as of yesterday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is local for Lady Baynes?

I'm in Santa Maria, CA. I checked both locations today (and will obsessively until I find it), but no luck so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
girtablilu girtablilu
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found it here in Abilene, but we had to go to three stores before asking a manager to look in the back. She explained that the stores have their new toy stock (in the stockroom) and are in the process of setting up their new "planogram" for their toy section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
After checking nearly every day, it was in one of the two stores here in Santa Maria. They had two copies. I got the second one. Don't know when more will be available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hackard
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
girtablilu wrote:
are in the process of setting up their new "planogram" for their toy section.

Planogram is a retail industry term that basically means how items are arranged on the shelves. It's why one store's toy display looks very similar to other toy displays at other stores in the same chain, for instance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Potter
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the official website, this game is available exclusively at Walgreen's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrCannon wrote:
According to the official website, this game is available exclusively at Walgreen's.

Updated info on Munchkin Grimm Tidings:

http://www.sjgames.com/ill/archive/January_30_2017/Munchkin_...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
HerrCannon wrote:

That's where I got it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Carlson
United States
South Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It took me three stores to finally find a copy in the SLC area. The first had a copy of 'Legends' sitting where the 'Grimm' should be, the second had a two copies of 'X-Men'. The store manager at the first place said his inventory showed there were two copies of 'Grimm' in the store; then he added that even though the shelf space was labeled for 'Grimm', they SKU was shared by other Munchkin games.

Sounds like from the many issues buyers are having trying to find copies of this release, SJG should stop using Walgreens for any future marketing channels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toober wrote:
HerrCannon wrote:

That's where I got it.

Same here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
pdcarlson wrote:
The store manager at the first place said his inventory showed there were two copies of 'Grimm' in the store; then he added that even though the shelf space was labeled for 'Grimm', they SKU was shared by other Munchkin games.

That's an assortment. We sold all of the Grimm Tidings insanely fast, and the flowed in special editions of Zombies and Legends. At the moment, X-Men is in that space.

Everything was sold to Walgreens on release and the restock orders have been much higher than expected. If anything, the sales have been too good. (Not that I am upset about that.)

The game will only get more scarce as time goes on. We have no plans to reprint it this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Carlson
United States
South Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear it's selling well. I'm just happy I was able to get a copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.