$30.00
Edward Chambers
msg tools
mb
I've been keeping all of the cards from Descent 2nd edition in a binder and I was curious if anyone has stumbled across actual binder pages sized for the Hero cards. Looking for something similar to the Ultra-Pro series for standard card sizes. My OCD would love to alphabetically arrange every Hero by class for aesthetics and quick access in my binder which already has every other card from the game arranged inside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jesterscap1313 wrote:
I've been keeping all of the cards from Descent 2nd edition in a binder and I was curious if anyone has stumbled across actual binder pages sized for the Hero cards. Looking for something similar to the Ultra-Pro series for standard card sizes. My OCD would love to alphabetically arrange every Hero by class for aesthetics and quick access in my binder which already has every other card from the game arranged inside.

MTG had sleeves and pages for planechase. They might be to small though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Chambers
msg tools
mb
Unfortunately the Planechase/Archenemy sizes won't work with the Descent Hero card sizes. Thanks for the idea regardless!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brown
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I had this same thought, what i ended up doing is picking up a 4x6 photo album from a dollar tree and sliding the hero cards in it. holds like 48 heroes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Williams
United States
Allendale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Why not laminate them? Maybe that's too permanent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.