5 Posts

Last Night on Earth: Timber Peak» Forums » General

Subject: TB+BinF or LNOE+GH? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mb
I am have 4 bix boxes (and 1 small box) with LNoE games, but it really rare hit my table, so i am thinking about sale 2 big boxes. What combination of games in your opinion the best and why:
1) Timber Peak+Blood in The Forest+Hero Pack 1
or
2) Last Night on Earth+Growing Hunger+Hero Pack 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Streuner
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
"Cambot! Gypsy! Tom Servo! Crooooow!"
badge
“Look at me! I’m dancin’! I’m dancin’!” (Claptrap)
mbmbmbmbmb
The characters in Hero Pack: One have compatibility with other expansion material made for the original LNoE, so keep it grouped with that and the Growing Hunger expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davy Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZomBub wrote:
The characters in Hero Pack: One have compatibility with other expansion material made for the original LNoE, so keep it grouped with that and the Growing Hunger expansion.

They're all compatible, but I still agree with this. Hero Pack 1 was originally made for the base set, so it's probably more likely that someone would want it with the base set and Growing Hunger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mb
randomlife wrote:
ZomBub wrote:

They're all compatible, but I still agree with this. Hero Pack 1 was originally made for the base set, so it's probably more likely that someone would want it with the base set and Growing Hunger.
For what reasons HP1 has bad compatibility with TP? Its just contains characters and little amount of Hero/Zombie cards+1 scenario. All of this staff seems "universal", except, maybe, of scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Streuner
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
"Cambot! Gypsy! Tom Servo! Crooooow!"
badge
“Look at me! I’m dancin’! I’m dancin’!” (Claptrap)
mbmbmbmbmb
Daimond wrote:
For what reasons HP1 has bad compatibility with TP? Its just contains characters and little amount of Hero/Zombie cards+1 scenario. All of this staff seems "universal", except, maybe, of scenario.

With the Survival of the Fittest expansion, these heroes work with cards and locations that do not appear in Timber Peak.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.