Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephane Guibord
Canada
Vaudreuil-dorion
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been doing some research but can't seem to get a firm answer on this.

The English version of Rin and Brennan seems sold out everywhere (at least in canada). I was able to get them in french (for my kids who don't speak well in english) but would still like to get them in english.

I know 2 more phoenixborns are coming up soon, maybe they will show up at around the same time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Meyer
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Both are still in stock at the plaid hat online store and pre orders are still open for the next two. In fact there are even three Phoenixborn exclusive to their web store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Guibord
Canada
Vaudreuil-dorion
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tekwych wrote:
Both are still in stock at the plaid hat online store and pre orders are still open for the next two. In fact there are even three Phoenixborn exclusive to their web store.

Just checked again and both are not available on their store. Still back ordered. Notice the grey/black icon over the item. Says out of stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke deWaal
Canada
flag msg tools
The date was announced here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E F
msg tools
Try http://www.cardhaus.com/
I found Rin there.I have seen some sites showing that the next 2 expansions are expected at the end of this month, gl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Guibord
Canada
Vaudreuil-dorion
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blindside14 wrote:
I found Rin there.I have seen some sites showing that the next 2 expansions are expected at the end of this month, gl

they had no stock left.

On the other end, it seems this is becoming available again, my favorite online store has 30 of each in stock and according to them, the 2 new pheonixborn, Leo and Victoria are coming out tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guibs wrote:
blindside14 wrote:

they had no stock left.

On the other end, it seems this is becoming available again, my favorite online store has 30 of each in stock and according to them, the 2 new pheonixborn, Leo and Victoria are coming out tomorrow.

Care to share the name of your store?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Vaughan
flag msg tools
roborob wrote:
Guibs wrote:
blindside14 wrote:

they had no stock left.

Care to share the name of your store?

By now it might not matter, but BoardGameBliss has all 4 in stock now

EDIT: 401Games too. I just checked those because those are my usual two stores

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Heath

Chicago
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're back in stock on Plaid Hat's site - I just placed an order yesterday and they were shipped out today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Meyer
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Beat me to it.yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Guibord
Canada
Vaudreuil-dorion
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought from 401games.ca. Bought all new Phoenixborn including Leo and Victoria.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.