Cry Havoc» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone Know When This Ships From Online Retailers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dizz
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I preordered this a while ago on miniaturemarket.com and I am curious when it will ship. I assume most of the big online retailers are on the same schedule.
There are several other games on hold, to save on shipping, and I cannot wait to play them all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever I have this kind of question, I go to Cardhaus. They almost always list a specific street date for their pre-order games. It may change of course but it is a good indicator.

Cardhaus says 9/30
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dizz
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Orangemoose wrote:
Whenever I have this kind of question, I go to Cardhaus. They almost always list a specific street date for their pre-order games. It may change of course but it is a good indicator.

Cardhaus says 9/30

Thanks for the response. I have never heard of that site.
So, you use them as a reference for release dates... do you ever buy anything from them? Free shipping for orders over $125 might be a stretch for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have used them many times. Good company. Unfortunately the $125 for shipping doesn't seem to deter me - ask my wife cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MM always seems to be behind CSI and CSI lists sep 28th so I'd expect MM to ship out the 1st week of Oct. For example CSI got the old saloon bang expansion at least a week before MM had it available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dizz
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
alandric wrote:
MM always seems to be behind CSI and CSI lists sep 28th so I'd expect MM to ship out the 1st week of Oct. For example CSI got the old saloon bang expansion at least a week before MM had it available.

Thanks for the info, Andrew. I'm digging that Moss microbadge, btw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TLDR, retail (online or offline), is about 3-4 or so weeks from now. Basically, October.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Maddalena
United States
Fort Meade
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alandric wrote:

MM also ships the slowest of all three. I've waited up to a week during their non-sale times, and then it troddles across the US at snail pace. If I order from CSI, click to doorstep with free shipping, it's 3 days. 1400 miles to both locations... CSI is awesome.

Cardhaus is a fantastic place to get imports, but their stock runs out much faster for anything domestic. Smaller company, though good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Faber
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Cardhaus is a fantastic company - low prices, great services, uses the actual USPS to ship - but unfortunately, their release dates are often inaccurate. It could be 9/30 but I wouldn't bet on it just from that source.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.