Subject: +/- 2 adds to another +/- effect? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Militzke
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Hallo.

Ich würde gern wissen, ob +/- Karten-Effekte, die einem das reduzieren von Vorraussetzungen erlauben, kumulativ sind.
Sprich, wenn mir ein gebaüde den Effekt +/-2 gibt und ich dazu noch eine Ereigniskarte spiele, die mir +/-2 auf eine Vorraussetzung gibt, kann ich dann das z.B. Temperaturlevel um 4 reduzieren?

Vielen herzlichen Dank!

Paul.

Hey!

I would like to know, if I can add the +/-2 effects from cards that reduce the needed temperatur/placed Ocean tiles/heat level. So if I have one building giving me the effect to get +/-2 on such a condition, can I get to +/-4 when I play the red action card, that gives also +/-2 on my next card?

Thanks a lot!

same as above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Paul!
Yes, all those effects stack on top of each other. The same thing applies to discounts. You can have 2 cards, each giving you a space discount of 2. You can then play space cards 4 M€ cheaper.

In your case, the Corporation Inventrix, the project card Adaptation Technology, and the event card Special Design all have the same effect. Combined, they can change a card's global requirement 6 steps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Militzke
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
WooooW crazy fast answer!

Crazy play!

Thanks a lot!

Ps.: Love your game, just played it 3 times in a raw and now, after 15hours,I can sleep tight thanks to your answer :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Vail
United States
Brownsburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord_Aethan wrote:
Hi Paul!
Yes, all those effects stack on top of each other. The same thing applies to discounts. You can have 2 cards, each giving you a space discount of 2. You can then play space cards 4 M€ cheaper.

In your case, the Corporation Inventrix, the project card Adaptation Technology, and the event card Special Design all have the same effect. Combined, they can change a card's global requirement 6 steps!

Ehen I use special design.....when I raise or lower the tempurature is it each degree or each step is a +1 or +2? If I choose tto raise the requirement fir tempurature by 2 would it be 4 degrees or 2 degrees only one step?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The temperature scale increases 2 degrees celcius (or Kelvin) for each step, so having one of these cards would allow you to change a temperature requirement by 4 degrees celsius. Stacking all 3 effects would mean a possible shift by 12 degrees
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luish Moraes Coelho
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
and does it give the same amount of TR as steps up on the temperature to the player who did it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Stückl
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
luish wrote:
and does it give the same amount of TR as steps up on the temperature to the player who did it?

You don't get any TR for the 3 effects modifying requirements.
They only affect the requirements of cards you play, but do nothing else.

Sebastian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Ruckeisen
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
luish wrote:

These effects don't actually change the temperature (or O2, or number of ocean tiles). They just let you pretend that they are higher or lower, so that you might play a card that you otherwise wouldn't be allowed to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.