Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Waltier
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not a fan of the supplied male and female meeples. Has anyone replaced theirs, and with what?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E C
United States
Park City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You could try the SAGA minis from Bother Vinni. Ragnar for the male and one of the female models in place of the female meeple (I used Gundrun).

SAGA fatigue tokens could also be used for control markers / appeased gods.

I've used the above to upgrade my copy of Asgard, since I got it for so cheap. I only purchased enough components to support a playcount of one or two. In total, I paid around $45 for the game and the upgraded components. If I wanted to support three or four players with upgraded components, I'd only need to buy new minis, which are about $15 a pair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E C
United States
Park City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When I was looking to upgrade, I also found an acrylic viking warrior meeple and spearman meeple. I thought about using them in place of the original meeples, but they were over $4 per at the site I saw, and the minis I mentioned above weren't much more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.