$15.00
$30.00
Brad vanVugt
United States
Baltimore
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've never done an overall top-whatever list before but now seems as good a time as any! It's our consensus top 20 games! Before that we give our first impressions of Caverna, ZhanGuo, and more!

ZhanGuo - 01:46
Caverna: The Cave Farmers - 09:43
A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (Second Edition) - 17:54
Puerto Rico - 24:00
Stockpile: Continuing Corruption - 27:18
Our Top 20 Games - 33:26

Download

Follow us on social media:
Twitter: @tabletopfortwo
Facebook
Instagram: @tabletopfortwo

Subscribe to the show
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad vanVugt
United States
Baltimore
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
here's the geeklist for those looking to refer back to it:

Tabletop for Two's Top 20 Favorite Games (September 2016)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vita Est Certamine
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Kilroy was here
mbmbmbmbmb
Never heard of "Tabletop for Two." Not a fan of podcasts (I like videos though). However - after looking at your list I have played and loved 6 of your top 20. Twilight Struggle being a huge favorite of mine. And 13 days a close second. Possibly a better game if only because it's much easier to get it to the table (though I prefer TS).

As a result of your list and my agreement with most of what I know I'll be checking out a number of the games on there that I haven't played.

Top X lists are almost cliche' at this point, but they're like car wrecks...you can't help but look. It's what got me read your post.

Thank you very much in advance for the recommendations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.