Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Eberlin
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I got the wooden hat piece for the moguls Kickstarter expansion and the rules say something about a rules tile which I did not receive. The other kickstarter expansion doesn't really need a rules tile, but Moguls does as it does not specify what special powers are gained by the area your mogul is in.

Thanks!
Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the rules token is actualy the card with the blue boarder that was with the postcard sized 'A note for Knight Works' card. This was packaged outside the game box like the metal 4-sided die.

Edit: It has the Mogul Variant rules on one side and the Bigwig Variant rules on the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dhc3po wrote:
I believe the rules token is actualy the card with the blue boarder that was with the postcard sized 'A note for Knight Works' card. This was packaged outside the game box like the metal 4-sided die.

Edit: It has the Mogul Variant rules on one side and the Bigwig Variant rules on the other.

David is correct. The rules card for the Mogul Mini-Expansion was placed in the Collectors Card sleeve which was packed outside of the game box. We initially intended on producing a small token to be included in the game but we opted to rewrite the rules using a bit more space on a full size card. Here is the front/back of that card for reference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Eberlin
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see what happened. I got two of the Hands in the sea cards but none of the forged in steel cards which means I also didn't get the steel die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Websteria wrote:
I see what happened. I got two of the Hands in the sea cards but none of the forged in steel cards which means I also didn't get the steel die.

Hi Jeff, I received your email this morning, as well. I will make sure to get those out to you soon. Sorry about the mixup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.