Hide
3 Posts

Agricola: Family Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tile-Laying Restrictions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny S
msg tools
Are there any restrictions as to how you can lay the tiles in the game. I understand that they have to lay adjacent to existing tiles but do all fields need to be adjacent to other fields? Must all pastures built be adjacent to one another? I also presume that all rooms you build must be adjacent to the starting rooms.

Any clarification would be much appreciated

Thanks!

Edit: There was already a thread detailing what I asked. Sorry for creating a redundant thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Hellström
Sweden
Kalmar
Sverige
flag msg tools
I have had the same thoughts. But since I play with my kids (7 and 9 years) I skipped this and let them build them as they wanted. I can see that you can build in your house totally to block yourself, but IMO I think it spoil the fun for my family.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no restrictions. The only restriction would be that room tiles must be adjacent to one another (since you're building ONE house), but honestly, I'd even ignore that. It's a family game - it's meant to be simple.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.