tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well first it will need to be released. If you're going to Essen in mid-October, you can buy it then. Assuming you won't be there, you'll most likely go with one of two options:

1. Small-scale import: pay someone to buy it and ship it to you. Quicker, but more expensive.
2. Large-scale distribution: wait for the publisher to coordinate a larger retail release in your country. Cheaper, but slower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
satoshi hashimoto
msg tools
Thanx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Meijlof
Netherlands
Amersfoort
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or 3. Find a mule: a countryman who's going to Essen and can buy it for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would take a copy if it would make it cheaper to do it in bulk lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristi S
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know if this will be available for pre-order prior to Essen? I've got a big order waiting on this I want to place with spiele-offensive, and I've been checking daily to see if available yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas E
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I'd be interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Vaughan
flag msg tools
ksaeger wrote:
Anyone know if this will be available for pre-order prior to Essen? I've got a big order waiting on this I want to place with spiele-offensive, and I've been checking daily to see if available yet.

According to the publisher there are no pre-orders for Essen available, but they promise that they'll have enough copies for everyone: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/193588/item/4733968#item4...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebecca Carpenter
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mashpotassium wrote:
ksaeger wrote:

According to the publisher there are no pre-orders for Essen available, but they promise that they'll have enough copies for everyone: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/193588/item/4733968#item4...

Thanks Marina!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.