Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ernie Darby
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay I have been seeing the banner ads that this is coming soon to Kickstarter! I really want to know when! So I can decide if I am kickstarting another game that ends shortly (Fields of Green). I had no intentions of Kickstarter Skyways but after watching a few of the videos and loving Heartland (ordered a copy from Germany) I don't feel like I have another choice. As much as I love Heartland this will make the scoring a little easier for people who want something a little lighter.

Give us a date please!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riley Doyle
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
It looks like September 16th
https://www.facebook.com/events/1751150298481234/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Zayas
United States
EGLIN AFB
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
diometes wrote:
Okay I have been seeing the banner ads that this is coming soon to Kickstarter! I really want to know when! So I can decide if I am kickstarting another game that ends shortly (Fields of Green). I had no intentions of Kickstarter Skyways but after watching a few of the videos and loving Heartland (ordered a copy from Germany) I don't feel like I have another choice. As much as I love Heartland this will make the scoring a little easier for people who want something a little lighter.

Give us a date please!

September 16 is the 99.999% tentative date! If not then, very close to that date, barring any holdups which happen for every KS campaign.
- the marketing guy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chee Peng Ang
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now on Kickstarter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Allers
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter campaign has started:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2002188924/skyways-city...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.