7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: Looking for some table top groups in Las Vegas area. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Zauner

Nevada
msg tools
Hey everyone. I just got back from PAX West where I was helping a friend demo his game. I realized how much I enjoy I tabletop gaming now but realized I don't know anyone here in Vegas. I purchased Secret Hitler while I was up there and would love to share the experience with others and play a lot of others while making new friends. If anyone out here knows about some groups, are a group or would like to help me start one, please discuss below. Thank you everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend speaks well of this Meetup group:

http://www.meetup.com/The-Las-Vegas-Board-Games-Group/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Zauner

Nevada
msg tools
Going to check it out, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quintious .
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reach out to dchorey. He recently moved from Seattle to Vegas and started up a game group in Henderson.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crystal Pisano
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The meetup someone already linked you to is great. There are a TON of active groups as part of that meetup, including the one I am part of. We meet Thursday evenings at 6pm at Darkside Games (NE corner of LV Blvd and Silverado Ranch).

We typically get between 10-20 people on an average week. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Like a lot of people, we sometimes get engrossed in our games and don't realize when people wander in, so feel free to introduce yourself if you come by. We have a really awesome group of people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Krumick
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
UNLV
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to the other suggestions there is a large group of table top gamer's that meet at Little Shop of Magic on Durango/Flamingo on Saturdays from 5pm - 11pm. A large variety of boardgames from light - heavy being played. A few RPGs and CCG's being played as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William McLellan

Las Vegas
Nevada
msg tools
Depending on what area of the Valley you live in may determine where your gaming group is. In the NW side, once the store, "Shall We Play" reopens up, they usually host gamenights. They used to do Wed and Sat game nights, and they also hosted a table top day as well. Southern end has a few good places as well. Included is a link from a LV store search, I'm certain that they host a few game night also, which could introduce you to some community gamers.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/57753/las-vegas-game-stores...

Cheers,

Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.