Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Régents» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules in English? Update: FOUND! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
"One major sign of the decline of Western civilization is the devaluation of 'family jewels' to mere 'junk'."
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the official website is kaput, does anyone have the rules in English? I recently acquired a copy of the game and would love to play it, but my kids' high school French isn't enough to translate.

Better yet, if you have the rules in English, if you could post them to the game page, that would be great! I'd certainly drop some GG on anyone who did this.

EDIT: Nevermind! Found they were already posted at this elegant and finely-crafted link, on pages 17-24.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.