Subject: Rules Question (evil victory, history cards, fool) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clint Ghosn
Philippines
flag msg tools
1. Evil Victory
In the rule it states the following:

"As a special rule, if one single player has collected all four "Evil" cards, she has succeeded in ruling the country by controlling all evil forces..."

Here are my questions:

1a. Is this Instant; The moment the player gets all four evil cards he/she may declare and win the game?

1b. If so, does it have to be collected in the player's hand and not in his "Allies"? e.g: the demon and assassin in the allies and witch and necromancer in his hand. Does this count as "Collecting" the evil cards?

(if question 1a is wrong, ignore question 1b)

2. Fool
The fool wild card has the following effect:
"Choose ONE player who has to discard three allies"

while #8 cards has the following effect:
"Choose a player OTHER THAN YOURSELF. That player must discard a card."

2a. With that said, when playing the Fool card, can you choose yourself to discard three allies?

3. History Cards
3a. When a history card is used, after the round do you:
a. shuffle it back to the deck and may be used again
b. put it aside and never be used again
c. put it at the bottom of the deck and it may be used again once all the history cards has been used

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Crouch
United Kingdom
Tadley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1a) The evil victory is not instant - it is at the end of the round.
2a) Yes you can choose yourself when using the fool. Good for getting rid of evil cards from your allies.
3a) I put the history card in a discard, and then shuffle that discard if more history cards are needed. I don't think I have ever needed to reshuffle though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Spath
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re 3, aren't there some history cards that refer to using the previous couple of history cards? In which case I think you're meant to keep them separate.

When I turn over a new card at the start of a new round, I just place it face up on top of the previous round's card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.