Subject: The Kickstarter campaign for the first BIG expansion is live! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rosen Tsolov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I suppose that most of you have heard that Fantasmagoria are working hard on the first expansion for Battalia: The Creation. So the time has come

The campaign for Battalia: The Stormgates is live:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/battalia/battalia-the-s...

The creators have announced 72 stretch goals which are simply amazing

There are an early bird pledge levels limited to the first 48 hours. Backers also have a chance to buy the basic game or to choose the combo pledge (basic + expansion).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Peckham
England
Dorking
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was an immediate pledge. $40 early bird + $40 of addons (dice, miniatures and alt-art deck).

I recently picked up the base game REALLY cheap, so thought it best I support the designers and publishers a little more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandar Guerov
Bulgaria
Sofia
Sofia-city
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Thank you guys so much! We really appreciate!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Boberson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
velvetvoulge wrote:
This was an immediate pledge. $40 early bird + $40 of addons (dice, miniatures and alt-art deck).

I recently picked up the base game REALLY cheap, so thought it best I support the designers and publishers a little more.

Same here! I upped my pledge to $90, however, to get the alt art, the "supreme" sleeves (having some cheap-o's of my own has shown me I need better sleeves for this game), and finally the $5 Keeper let's too great to pass up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John di Battista
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
I'm in for $100 + some more for extras so far. I must have missed the original project. Not fond of deck building games in general, but I love what you're doing with using deck building to power a 4X boardgame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Leirens
Belgium
Sint-Katharina-Lombeek
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
me as well upped my pledge to 115$, lot of nice contents in add-ons.
hope we unlock more stuff, campaign is looking nice but doesn't receive much love as it should...

spread word.

K.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, things have picked up steam in the campaign. At the time of writing this they've just announced tuckboxes as an addon and it's sitting at over $80,000.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiran Wagle
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When will the late pledges open?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.