$20.00
$15.00
$30.00
$5.00
Vadim Stepanenko
Russia
flag msg tools
Hey there!

Me and my girlfriend have recently discovered "Race of Nations" on android/iOS based on our group's favourite "Through the Ages". We have played this game to death and I am starting to worry that soon I will stop enjoying it just because of how much games we play.

We could use some recommendations on similar board-games that were ported to either platform (we can play on both). The requirements are:
1) must be decent for two players (2-4 players availability is a bonus, as we sometimes play with friend on long commutes);
2) must be somewhere in the euro-strategy genre (I hope I am using this term correctly, examples of board games we liked before are: Nations, Through the Ages, Civilization, Eclipse, Terra Mystica, Agricola, Puerto Rico etc);
3) the iOS/Android version should play well and hopefully shouldn't cost an arm and a leg =)

Anyway, open to some suggestions, so fire at will!
Thanks for reading =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lords of Waterdeep has iOS app and it captures the gaming experience brilliantly. You can play single player or multi players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.