Geert Vinaskov
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's this advanced trap room of which I don't remember the name. It says "destroy another room: all rooms get +2" (the wording may be slightly different)

Imagine the following dungeon:

31111B
11111/

So, what I mean by this is the following: The first room (3) is the one with the special ability described. It's built on top of a (1) room, a room that does 1 damage.

The second, third, fourth, fifth rooms (1) are built upon other (1) rooms.

B is Boss. He's not on top of any card (/) obviously.

Now I'm activating the ability described, I'm destroying the room in the second column, thus destroying the top card and revealing the card underneath it.

31111B
11111/
_

The situation is updated in the graph below, the (1) is revealed, and becomes a (3). All other rooms also get +2. So far so good, no questions here.

53333B
1/111/

I decide to do this again, choosing the top card of the third column to destroy.

53333B
1/111/
_

What happens now? Does the room underneath the destroyed room gets +4 or +2?

?
75555B
1//11/

or

?
75355B
1//11/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
McDonough
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick Answer: The card is a "Once per turn" card. So, the "decide to do it again" is incorrect.

Detailed Answer:
The Card = The Crushinator
Card Text = Once per turn, you may destroy another Room in your dungeon to give all your Rooms +2 until end of turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert Vinaskov
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Euhm...

But suppose this would be once per turn, suppose you have two of them. Then I could activate it twice, and I could rsetructure the question like this.

3 = Crushinator (twice) B = Boss

31113B
11111/

Destroying the room in the second column.

53335B
1/111/
_

Destroying the room in the third column to active the ability a second time.

75557B
1//11/
_

or?

75357B
1//11/
_

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.