Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francois L-C
Canada
St-Bruno-de-Montarville (Near Montreal)
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only 8 hours to go for the Kickstarter campaign. Don't miss out to back this great game, as this will be a better Among the Stars in my opinion (better gameplay, faster setup time and more accessible theme for all).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cerberus777 wrote:
Only 8 hours to go for the Kickstarter campaign. Don't miss out to back this great game, as this will be a better Among the Stars in my opinion (better gameplay, faster setup time and more accessible theme for all).

Seconded!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And, by the way, time to stop fence sitting and get to farming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey Moo
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Down to the last hour and we still need just under $3,000 to get the mini-expansion. If you are at all interested in any add-ons or last minute pledge, hope you can commit! surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
139K not a bad total, and a great finishing goal.

Great campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoot!!! I didn't know about this game until seeing today's developer's blog just a couple of minutes ago!

I hope I'll be able to at least check it out via retail
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thud105 wrote:
Shoot!!! I didn't know about this game until seeing today's developer's blog just a couple of minutes ago!

I followed the campaign but unfortunately could not back it at the time. If memory serves me correctly though, there weren't many Kickstarter exclusives. We should be able to buy roughly the same game retail after Essen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
More Woo-Hoo Gamer reviews coming throughout 2017!
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Thud105 wrote:

I followed the campaign but unfortunately could not back it at the time. If memory serves me correctly though, there weren't many Kickstarter exclusives. We should be able to buy roughly the same game retail after Essen!

There are a good number of cards, and objective tiles that won't come in the retail edition. Those are what convinced me to back it.

However, they're not exclusive to KS backers either. Artipia will likely sell them on their website. The cost for the retail game + the extras will likely be a little more expensive than the KS price, but it's possible it'll come out about even.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WooHoo1 wrote:
There are a good number of cards, and objective tiles that won't come in the retail edition. Those are what convinced me to back it.

However, they're not exclusive to KS backers either. Artipia will likely sell them on their website. The cost for the retail game + the extras will likely be a little more expensive than the KS price, but it's possible it'll come out about even.

This is good to hear! I checked out their site, right now there's just the option to pre-order the game, but there's no mention of the add-ons. Also, it appears they are a Greek company and the shipping section doesn't really mention international shipping, much less shipping costs.

Do we know whether they will be making the game available in the United States or to distributors in the United States?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
More Woo-Hoo Gamer reviews coming throughout 2017!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thud105 wrote:
WooHoo1 wrote:

This is good to hear! I checked out their site, right now there's just the option to pre-order the game, but there's no mention of the add-ons. Also, it appears they are a Greek company and the shipping section doesn't really mention international shipping, much less shipping costs.

Do we know whether they will be making the game available in the United States or to distributors in the United States?

KS edition will be shipped from Greece. Another publisher in the states will pick up the printing for other US retail copies.

I'm fairly sure the extra cards will be from Artipia though, so international shipping could be costly. (Don't quote me on that, as I'm not 100% certain.)

The answer is probably in the comments on KS if you'd like to sift through them all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the moment, the main concern are the backers. Most of the copies printed will be for them. Some that will remain will go to retailers/distributors afterwards.

If everything goes well we expect a reprint to follow soon within 2017 in which case the game will be widely distributed in the US (and the rest of the world)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.