Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Potion Explosion is among the 5 candidate games for the "Gioco dell'Anno 2016" (Game of the Year) award in Italy.

The winner will be announced on September 28th.

More details here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Paoli
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
September 28th

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I per-ordered this game and after I did so I kind of regretted it. I was really wondering if it would be anything more than a gimmick. Well, after playing a few games, I can say I love this game more with each play. There is a really nice strategic element to the game as well as a decent take that to the game play. It's very simple to learn/play but to win you have to do some planning. It's part luck part strategy.

I think it deserves the recognition and I hope it wins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
shadowsclassic wrote:
I per-ordered this game and after I did so I kind of regretted it. I was really wondering if it would be anything more than a gimmick. Well, after playing a few games, I can say I love this game more with each play. There is a really nice strategic element to the game as well as a decent take that to the game play. It's very simple to learn/play but to win you have to do some planning. It's part luck part strategy.

I think it deserves the recognition and I hope it wins.

Thanks a lot for the very, very kind words.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.