Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roy Stephens
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Over the years, I have made a lot of purchases from Wizkids... mostly Star Trek related; Star Trek: Expeditions, Star Trek: Fleet Captains and all of its expansions, Star Trek: Attack Wing and a metric ton of expansion ships for it, as well as a lot of Dice Masters and Quarriors. I have been on BGG for almost 14 years now and have seen a lot of flak thrown WK's way regarding quality of components and QA of the games themselves. I've never really had any true issues myself, at least none that couldn't be resolved on my end by sleeving cards or a spot of glue.

So, when I received Frontiers as a birthday present, i was super excited to get it to the table. Sadly, it turned out that there was a packing error and 2 tokens from two of the away mission planets were duplicated, and two others were missing. In other words, of 6 tokens each, if they were numbered 1 through 6, I received 1,2,3,5,5,6 and was missing token #4 from 2 different token stacks. I worked around it with dice and the visual chart on the back of the manual, but I really felt like this needed to be corrected.

I went on the wizkids site and checked their support area and they now have a parts replacement option. I selected the game and the parts needed and they only needed my shipping info and a copy of the receipt (it was Amazon, so, I didn't even need to scan it). I put the request in on the 27th and I just received the tokens yesterday. That is 6 business days!! This is with a holiday weekend added in to boot!

So, bottom line is; thank you Wizkids for making the replacement process super easy and quick. My hat is off to all of you there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.