Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this is obvious, but I'm going in from just reading the rules plus I'm away from home and so can't check the tokens - I'm just trying to make sure I have answers for any Qs that come up when we play.

In the FAQ, it mentions:-

Quote:
Q: Who is the defender when third player attacks Human controlled Battle Region with Trogs War Party token present?
A: Only players with miniatures in Battle Region are treated as Defender or Attacker.

My question is how could someone attack in this manner? Surely, when a player is present with a War Party token, that token would be resolved and Troggs placed (if possible), and so if this had occurred either a battle marker would already have been placed (vs the Troggs) so the third player couldn't attack, or if there weren't any Trogg figures to place, the original player would have lost a troop and the token would be gone.

Or is there a way that said token can co-exist with a player's pieces without it being triggered?

Cheers - MH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aha, thanks - that makes sense. Didn't think of the option that there'd be a way to take control of a region without firing troops in there and so leave Trogs as a "defence" force. Cunning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.