West Ward Hough
First, let me point out that you would not actually Test Pakistan in your example.
Labyrinth Rules, 4.9.4 Initial Tests wrote:
Important: Event instructions to “test” a country have no effect if the country is already marked with a Governance level or Posture.
That taken care of, let me answer your actual question, even if the example wasn't relevant.
If an event changes Pakistan from Good Ally to Poor Neutral in your example:
On the Victory Track the situation is as follows:
- Poor/Islamist countries: 6
- Fair/Good countries: 7
- Islamist resources: 7
- Good resources: 10
Then this would be the resulting Victory Track situation:
- Poor/Islamist countries: 7 (+1 versus before)
- Fair/Good countries: 6 (-1 versus before)
- Islamist resources: 7 (unchanged, as Pakistan did not go to Islamist Rule)
- Good resources: 8 (-2 versus before)