Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jim maher
Ireland
Dublin 16
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to acknowledge excellent customer service from NSKN.

A stem of one of the ships snapped when I was painting them leaving a piece embedded in the ship.

I contacted NSKN and had a reply within an hour advising me that they would replace the ship free of charge and that I would have it within two weeks.

I believe it is important to acknowledge quality customer service hence this post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have both Exodus: Proxima Centauri and the Edge of Extiction expansion.

While there is not another game that I fancy in their current inventory, it is details like this that will be stored in the old grey cells. A company that goes out of its way to respond to its customers deserves to have it put out here so that others can know.

There is a certain company that I will not purchase any more games from due to the quality of their products.

NSKN are a company that I will buy from with confidence. When I enquired about the availability od Edge of Extinction, they were very quick to provide direction. I also note that - in response to customer comments about the Proxima Centauri game's first printing - they published a Revised Edition to address various shortcomings.

NSKN's practise is a model for other companies' to emulate.

A company that listens = customer_confidence = customer_loyalty = a win-win situation for both

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Watts
United Kingdom
Southwell
Notts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I have stated in several BGG threads:

NSKN are a great bunch of people who have some of the best gaming customer services which you could possibly come across. Sure, they make some mistakes, but they also try their best (and then some) to rectify any of their shortcomings.

PS They also make some great games (no, I have no connection with the company)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.