Hide
4 Posts

Glorantha: The Gods War» Forums » General

Subject: The PDF's... are they the RPG? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
shion smith
msg tools
So the PDFs that are to be included...are they the current version of the RPG for Rune Quest? Basically are we getting the RPG rules if we fund at that level?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
They are background material, not the RPG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shion smith
msg tools
Thanks, there looked like a lot of material... I just wasn't sure what it all was from the kickstarter description.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hammatt
United Kingdom
Camberley
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There certainly is a lot of material! I'll attempt to explain a bit further as to what they all are.

Guide to Glorantha - a massive encyclopedia of everything about Glorantha - history, mythology, cosmology, inhabitants, even how the weather works and the stars.
Argan Argar Atlas - basically an atlas. The whole of Glorantha in hex maps. No text.
King of Sartar - a set of heroic mythological tales from Glorantha. See www.chaosium.com/king-of-sartar-ebook
Glorious Reascent of Yelm, Fortunate Succession, Heortling Mythology, Entekosiad, Arcane Lore, Middle Sea Empire, History of the Heortling Peoples - a whole set of "unfinished" works by Greg Stafford (discoverer of Glorantha), with all sorts of background material, some quite esoteric but some more mainstream. See www.chaosium.com/stafford-library for more details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.