Subject: just played for the first time rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jerry baker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
thanks everybody for your responses to our thread regarding our rule questions.

finished a 6 player game. ended with a stark victory. greyjoy got beat down big time. tyrell and lanister had a alliance that put them on the top for the most part. both baratheon and martell made a run for victory late in the game but was unsuccessful.

start won it on turn 10 with being the only player to hold 6 castles/stronghold.

everybody loved the game. lasted for 5 1/2 hours but worth it. my new favorite game (replaced cosmic as #1) and i suspect that it will hold that position for some time.

if you have any tips for balancing a 5 player game please post. and if you have any tactics that you could share that would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can highly recommend you use this overlay to play with 5 players. Print it on 100%, cut and gently tape over your gameboard. It takes house Martell out of the game just as RAW, but balances the board to compensate.

Glad you liked it!

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/87242/4-and-5-player-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timmi T.
Germany
Brandenburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vardaine wrote:
I can highly recommend you use this overlay to play with 5 players. Print it on 100%, cut and gently tape over your gameboard. It takes house Martell out of the game just as RAW, but balances the board to compensate.

Glad you liked it!

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/87242/4-and-5-player-...

Turning it basically into the original 1st edition map-wise.
5 player works wonderful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.