Joachim Francois
Belgium
Bruges
West-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a quick question in regards to the order of the phases in every round.

As mentioned in the rulebook, the phases are as follows:
1. Lookout Phase
2. Production Phase
3. Action Phase
4. Clean up Phase

Now when we're playing players that have already taken their card(s) in the lookout phase tend to start gathering their resources, workers, etc to fill up their down time while waiting for everyone to have made there pick.

Is there a reason why one would restrict another player to start with phase 2 while waiting? I see no obvious reason apart from 'it says so in the rules' but was wondering what insights you may have

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe if you have some production cards or deals that lets you draw cards and you wanne draw from the commen cards. That's the only thing i could imagine that kinda matters for some ppl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Francois
Belgium
Bruges
West-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wolverine1977 wrote:
Maybe if you have some production cards or deals that lets you draw cards and you wanne draw from the commen cards. That's the only thing i could imagine that kinda matters for some ppl.

Indeed makes sense that the cards needed for the 'drafting' are placed / selected before the players would pick the cards they gain from production buildings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.