Popular Tags: [View All]
Fred Buchholz
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 questions

1. Card and FAQ don't say anything about spending the resources I already have for hero (say to put on Grimbeorn the old in the staging area) Can I do that or even pay for an ally to come in?

2. Can the Miner of the Iron hills remove this condition? I'm not cancelling it, I am removing it, kind of like Caught in a web from the core set I would think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mabry
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You can still spend your resources

2. Yes, Miner of the Iron Hills can discard it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stoyan Taskonidis
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You can gather and spend resources.

However,

2. I am not sure Minors could discard It, as Sacked is treated as an "Attachment" and not "conditional Attachment". I personally play it that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Taskonidis wrote:
2. I am not sure Minors could discard It, as Sacked is treated as an "Attachment" and not "conditional Attachment". I personally play it that way.

According to the CGDB card database, Sacked! actually does say "Counts as a Condition attachment...", so the Miner can get you out of the sack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stoyan Taskonidis
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a little misunderstanding.

At first I thought it was about Over and Under the Hill Sacked deck and Sacked effect, forgetting about Sacked treachery in the Conflict at... AP.

So, Please, add some details in the questions, as the game is really complicated with a lot of scenarios and cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.