Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
Pay for your item with PayPal by 7PM Pacific Time on September 7, 2016
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: C10FALLFLASH
Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is for a $10 discount off a minimum purchase of $50, valid until 7:00 PM PT on September 7, 2016. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

For the miniature painters and gamers, several Mantic Kings of War armies are around $68 to $75 such as the two-player army set (Dwarves vs. Undead) at 91 minitures for $74.99. Undead are easier to paint, so also see the Undead Army Starter Set, at 90 miniatures for $68.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...gbgIAAOSwd0BV4pNu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: eBay: Flash Sale : $10 off $50 : C10FALLFLASH with PayPal : Until 7:00 PM PT on September 7, 2016
Sam and Max wrote:
Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate.

Dammit, I was $10 short on my down payment too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: eBay: Flash Sale : $10 off $50 : C10FALLFLASH with PayPal : Until 7:00 PM PT on September 7, 2016
Thanks! I always seem to miss these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doiron
msg tools
Note: if you can't make $50, you can add an ebay gift card for the remainder and it'll prorate the discount (20% off your purchase price, excluding the gift card).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Gervais
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any recommended eBay stores?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
ZargonDDG wrote:

OEJ all day. If you don't mind some (usually quite minor) dings and dents, their prices are usually around 50% off and they combine shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zaphod Beeblebrox
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
ZargonDDG wrote:

OEJ all day. If you don't mind some (usually quite minor) dings and dents, their prices are usually around 50% off and they combine shipping.

Unless you live in the western part of the US, where shipping from OeJ becomes prohibitive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
tumorous wrote:
ZargonDDG wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B S
United States
redondo beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
ZargonDDG wrote:

I'm dreading even typing this...but the shipping does seem high from OEJ : $21?

Have you found a good way to mitigate?
(I'm guessing, just buy loads!?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Might have to use this towards a box of a certain OOP CCG I still love.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads-up on the flash sale! Stocked up on sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carol Carpenter
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for this!!! I was about to buy some books on Ebay anyway--hello, 2017 Writer's Market Deluxe Edition!--and I just happened to click over here first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Gorzek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower for 70 shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweetness.

Picked up a ding and dent copy of Automobiles for 25 bucks,

and a new wireless dual probe thermometer for my smoker. Perfectly cooked boston butts and ribs, here I come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
doiron99 wrote:
Note: if you can't make $50, you can add an ebay gift card for the remainder and it'll prorate the discount (20% off your purchase price, excluding the gift card).

I usually buy some storage containers:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...gC6EAAOSwKrhVWdOK
for 1 dollar apiece.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this. I was able to get Blood Rage: 5th Player Expansion and 7 Wonders Broken Token for $44. Kind of lame it doesn't apply to shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
Had an auction ending anyway. Hah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Buerger
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for posting, got a 10 pack of kmc hyper mattes for $44.99, amazing deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything on my Coolstuff wishlist seems to be more expensive on PayPal even after this discount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
ZargonDDG wrote:

Heck yeah, this is my second time purchasing from them.

They have Marvel Dice Masters: Age of Ultron Gravity Feeds for $39.99 (one less now, btw )

Dungeons & Dragons Dice Masters: Battle for Faerûn Gravity Feeds for $44.99
&
DC Comics Dice Masters: World's Finest Gravity Feeds for $54.99

Shipping is $10 but it's only about $2 more per item as you add stuff and if you "request a quote" for bulk orders they'll drop it even more but no guarantee you'll get the invoice in time to apply the $10 credit. Kinda risky..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
madaxer wrote:
tumorous wrote:
ZargonDDG wrote:

Heck yeah, this is my second time purchasing from them.

They have Marvel Dice Masters: Age of Ultron Gravity Feeds for $39.99 (one less now, btw )

Dungeons & Dragons Dice Masters: Battle for Faerûn Gravity Feeds for $44.99
&
DC Comics Dice Masters: World's Finest Gravity Feeds for $54.99

Shipping is $10 but it's only about $2 more per item as you add stuff and if you "request a quote" for bulk orders they'll drop it even more but no guarantee you'll get the invoice in time to apply the $10 credit. Kinda risky..

The magical shipping quote trick really only works for people east of the Mississippi.

OEJ is non-starter for people like me in California. No matter how many items I pick, no matter how many different ways I try to get a quote for shipping, shipping is always around $15-$20 PER ITEM.

OEJ is YMMV
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, Californians. Next time I saddle up and head west, I'll bring some OEJ goods in the wagon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
Sorry, Californians. Next time I saddle up and head west, I'll bring some OEJ goods in the wagon.

I would gladly welcome such a wagon!

(And no worries - I'm not mad at you or anyone else that mentions OEJ - just jealous )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Temple
United States
Whitesburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Just picked up a used mice & mystics for $40. Free shipping. ($50 before the discount)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noice!
This finally got me to bite on a Ral Partha dragon that's been sitting in my cart for, like, 2 years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.