Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks fantastic! I have backed the KS, but can't wait to get started with it. Is there a Print'n'Play version somewhere? I couldn't find one on the KS page, but I'll admit I didn't search exhaustively.

-djm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you'll find the PnP Contest entry thread : Mint Works - 2015 Mint Tin Design Contest entry - [Contest Ready]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nojima
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dmoser22 wrote:
This game looks fantastic! I have backed the KS, but can't wait to get started with it. Is there a Print'n'Play version somewhere? I couldn't find one on the KS page, but I'll admit I didn't search exhaustively.

-djm

The page above only has v4.1... if you go to the Kickstarter and check out the Comments page, scroll down to August 26 where "Five24 Labs" comments with a dropbox link to v5. I've printed/played that one and it's fantastic!

I'd post the link directly, but as a backer, I'm not sure if this is publicly available to non-backers or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there's been a few links to different versions of the PnP posted by Justin in the comments section (on Kickstarter), but they become hard to find after a while because there's a lot of comments.

There's a link to a fairly late version of the rules in update #14, but no PnP-files.

Perhaps ask for a link to latest versions in the KS comments?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nojima
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've checked, it's still there and it's still good. I just don't want to post the link directly 'cause I don't know if that v5 is only available to backers or not.

You'll have to "Show older comments" a few times, but you can just do a word search for "pnp" and you'll find it in seconds. Date of the comment you're looking for is August 26.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Blaske
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It's OK to share it around Paul.

This is the most up to date PnP for Mint Works currently: http://bit.ly/mintworkspnpv5

After the campaign ends, i'll be releasing a full-blown PnP.

-Justin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
It just makes you want the game more. Worked for Coin Age too. Microgames trying to be secretive is pointless. People love them, and love to play them as soo as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marianne Waage
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Just an update, the 'final' PNP is linked here in the Oct 25th Kickstarter update:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/five24labs/mint-works-t...

Also, Justin, there are spelling mistakes.
Page 7 Front - 'Solitare'
Page 6 Front - in instructions. not important, just looks bad: 'reccomend'

This was just a quick 10 second flip through, not a thorough read.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.