The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary» Forums » General

Subject: Comunication Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
João Guisado
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading the rules primer and watching some (pre?)reviews of the game on youtube, one of the things I didn't fully understood was the comunication rules.

I get that we cannot explicitly say what cards we have.

But does that mean that I can't say "We should be cautious"? Or just that I can't say "I want to play a cautious card so that I can do this"?

Also, I know that the Leader can't tell anyone anything about the event cards he draws for the round. But is it possible to discuss strategy before he choses which to discard and which to play?

For example: "This round we should go to that building, and should kill this walker so that we can do this and that" and only then the leader make his choice about the event cards.

This way he wouldn't be discussing anything about the event cards BUT based on the previous discussion he could make a better decision (I guess).

What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.